We are committed to respecting the privacy of every person who visits our website (the "Site"). In the course of using the Site, we may become privy to your personal information, including information that is of a confidential nature. Your privacy is important to us and we strive to take reasonable care and protection of the information we receive from you.
By accessing the Site and providing us such information, you hereby consent to the collection and use of such information for the purposes disclosed in this Policy.
When you register with the Site, we may ask for information not limited to your age, gender, first and last name, birth date, title, zip code/ pin code, occupation, industry, company or any other physical address, contact number, email or other contact information and other relevant data as desired by us("Personal Information"). Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also be included as Personal Information.
Personal Information and its usage
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Send you, from time to time, updates or news regarding the Site;
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the WhereToGo411.com/terms or as otherwise required by law;
- To send you updates or news regarding the Site, but you may choose not to receive email of this type by accessing the "Account" tab of the Site and updating your notification settings;
- Seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services offered on the Site;
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- Anticipate and resolve problems related to the Site; and
- Allow you to subscribe to our newsletters;
- Allow you to enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
Non-Personal Information and its usage
At this Site we may additionally collect and track non-personal information about your visit including the domain name and the name of the web page from which you entered our Site, how much time you spend on each of our web pages, the Internet Protocol (IP) address associated with your computer, operating system and platform, transaction history, pages viewed, information searched for or requested for, access time and other relevant statistics. We will use this information for the purposes of improving the performance and operations of our Site and attract advertisers and listings for our Site.
You authorize us to exchange, share, part with all information (personal and non-personal), across borders and from your country and jurisdiction to any other countries and jurisdictions across the world, with any agent/third party service provider/banks/financial institutions/credit bureaus/agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold us liable for use or disclosure of this information.
Information placed on your computer
Protecting the privacy of every minor is especially important to us. The Site is not structured to attract minor children under eighteen (18) years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 18 years.
Third Party Links
To the extent that you provide us with Your Personal Information, we wish to maintain your Personal Information accurate at all times. If you need to update or correct Your Personal Information for any reason, you may send updates and corrections to us at email@example.com and we may take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information within a reasonable period of time.
We will address any questions, comments and concerns about our online privacy practice and policy. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org